- 1 ¾ cup TMTC amber rich taste or dark robust taste maple syrup
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ¼ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Graham cookies
- Whipped Cream
- 1 cup 35% whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Lantic Icing Sugar
- Vanilla essence or fresh vanilla bean
- Heat the milk for 3 minutes at high power.
- In a large bowl, combine syrup, flour, salt and stir in milk. Mix well.
- Beat the eggs well and incorporate into the mixture, then add the butter.
- Mix well and cook for 7 minutes at high power, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Let the preparation cool.
- Cover the bottom of an 11” x 7“ x 1.5” glass pan with graham crackers
- Add mixture on top of cookies and cover with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the dessert with 100% pure maple flakes or sugar
- Recommendation: Store your maple delight in the refrigerator.
1. Place your bowl and whisk in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. When the bowl and whisk are cold, take them out of the freezer. Pour in the 35% whipped cream.
3. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Add a little icing sugar to stabilize everything.
Credit: Laval Fortier’s family, Sucrobec